Easy Breezy















Every girl should own a dress like this. Floaty fabric and a flattering length to cover unsightly knees (Side note: I hate my knees. I know, as far as body hang ups go, it's a strange one, but all the women in my family have inherited weird knees - what's that about?) Moving swiftly on, you just can't beat a good floral dress. I know I know, "Florals? for spring?..ground-breaking." But a good floral dress that you can just chuck on without a second thought is a wardrobe staple, no matter what Miranda Priestly says about it. This particular one; I've worn to work, to a job interview, the pub and was planning to wear to a festival this year (which of course is now cancelled but let's not dwell on that.) In terms of styling, this is a lazy person's dream, or in my case someone who doesn't have much time to get ready in the morning (usually), just add a belt and your preferred summer footwear and you're good to go. Adorable basket bag optional.


Hannah x  

Comments

Popular Posts